Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Tiny houses

WALT: Explore Kiwis lives and their stories of overcoming challenges

For this inquiry activity, I had to write about a tiny house.

I learned that you can make a tiny house on a trailer and you can move them around.  I also learned that some tiny houses can look small on the outside but inside they are big.

 If you want to look at tiny houses in NZ have a look at this site: https://www.buildtiny.co.nz/

Here is a picture of a tiny house that I think looks amazing.  What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. HI,Diaz I thought this was really interesting and cool I also thought the image was great but maybe next time you could add more images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diaz i like your image and your writing was very interesting.blog you later!!!

    ReplyDelete